1. (see above title) It's been broken for about a month now. Dr. Love keeps saying that he's going to take a look at it and I keep asking him to wait. After Miss B & Charlie cleared their plates & the rest of the table, it used to take me another 10-15 minutes to finish up loading the thing and hand-washing the pans, etc... Now it takes about 10 minutes to wash while someone clears and someone else dries and yet another someone puts away. And then there's no dishwasher noise for an hour. And I don't have to time the dishwasher not to coincide with showers. And in the morning, there's not dishes to put away. Plus, every time Charlie complains, I am determined to wait another week for the good Dr. to do his thing. I'm evil that way.
2. There are a lot of leaves in my yard. Some are in huge piles waiting for the wind to die down to be burned. Some are scattered, needing to be raked.
3. Today is my last free Friday. Not that I'm not looking forward to the Young Prince's arrival at SmallPeoples House on Thursday.
4. I bought some beautiful fabric for a quilt for someone I don't even know. I can't wait to get started on it!
5. My husband is terrific! He makes me giggle almost every day. He flirts with me. He fixes stuff. He does algebra & biology & spanish homework with Miss B & Charlie. He cooked dinner last night while I had a nap! He smells good. He's coming home for lunch today.
6. If you haven't read Tales From the Coop Keeper...you must go there right now! I get deep belly laughs every time she posts! I've gone back in her archives and read every single post word for word.
7. Facebook is my friend. This week I connected with a former pastor's son who was 6 the last time I saw him. Now he's a Pastor with 8 kids! And two other former pastors. We went to a lot of churches when I was young.
8. I'm trying a new recipe tonight. The ingredients are penne pasta; fontina, mozzarella & parmesan cheeses; roasted eggplant & zucchini.
9. I like when my cats cry to find me. Not so much when they sit on the stool and nibble the raw meat on the counter when I turn my back to find a spatula.
10. Did I mention my husband?