Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friendship Weekend

The D's and the H's visited over the weekend from Bethel-land. We had the most wonderful time! During the week leading up to their visit, us girls were as excited as jr. higher's: planning Saturday's & Sunday's menus ahead of time and deciding who was going to bring what, etc... Since I wasn't home Thursday & Friday, I waited to make my cake until we could all pitch in. Here we are making the frosting:
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Doesn't this cake look lovely? Well, it not only looked good, it was the most delicious cake I've ever baked!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Dr. Love and I are both grateful for good friends!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

And it's all a distant memory now...
the cake...not the friendship!!!

Thanks for having us!! WE HAD A BALL!

{ps...my verif. word is "unmicing". u got mice? ha!!}