Monday, July 29, 2013

Listerine Foot Soak

Are you on Pinterest?  Have you seen the myriad of pins about soaking your feet in Listerine for smooth, soft feet?  Me too!

Last night I decided to try it out and gathered together my store-brand Listerine wanna-be, white vinegar and warm water.  Of course Dr. Love and Miss B were laughing at me the whole time but I bravely soldiered on.

After a nice, tingly, warm soak I pulled out my feet to find....they had turned blue!!  I was able to scrub it all off except for my nails.  But my feet are nice & smooth :).  I think I see a pedicure in my future...

2 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh my word, I actually laughed out loud!!

Leann

Ware Family said...

I had not read in the instructions where your feet turn blue. ""Laughing"" Glad you tried the soak!