Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BzzAgent freebie



I've explained in the past about the company BzzAgent, a word of mouth marketing company that, once I signed up as a agent & filled out a few surveys to determine preferences & "fits," gives me opportunities to try, free of charge!, new products and services in exchange for my commitment to tell others about the products and report back to BzzAgent.

Well, last night we tried a free Kroger (or Payless, etc...) Private Selection Upside Down Cake for our dessert.  The flavor we tried is Amber Honey Apple Spice and it was delicious!  I am pretty picky about ready-to-eat products from the store and usually I think that my own, homemade, version is much better.  Well, I've got to tell you that this cake is as good as, if not better, than what I make myself!  And--so easy!  Just warm it up in the oven for 15 minutes, take it out & let it set for a minute or two and run a knife around the edge before dumping it upside down on a cake plate (or any plate!). YUM!!

Have you tried this product yet?  Do you shop at Kroger or its' subsidiaries?  What do you think of the Private Selection brand?

http://www.privateselection.com/artisan-products/artisan-bakery/cakes/amber-honey-apple-spice-upside-down-cake/

1 comment:

Ware Family said...

Wow, that looks good. I am sure with all the busy at your home sometimes "store bought" is just right. I agree I prefer my own baking. Congratulations on graduation!! It is a proud moment..